Although the government has a large majority, there is still no more powerful weapon at our disposal than to Make A Noise.
We can do that by writing to our MPs, posting on social media, retweeting the European Movement, and writing to local papers.
To make that a bit easier, here are some of the links and contact details. If there is one that we have missed, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internet and social media sites:
- European Movement website: www.europeanmovement.co.uk
- European Movement Twitter: https://twitter.com/euromove
- European Movement Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/europeanmovementUK
- EM Oxford Region Twitter: https://twitter.com/EuromoveOxford
- Open Britain Thame Twitter: https://twitter.com/OpenBritThame
- Open Britain Didcot Twitter: https://twitter.com/OpenBritDidcot
MP Email addresses:
- Banbury: Victoria Prentis, email@example.com
- Henley: John Howell, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oxford East: Anneliese Dodds, email@example.com
- Oxford West & Abingdon: Layla Moran, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wantage: David Johnstone, email@example.com
- Witney: Robert Courts, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oxford Mail: https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/11324195.send-letter-editor/
- Witney Gazette: https://www.witneygazette.co.uk/contactus/send_a_letter/
- The Herald Series (Abingdon, Didcot, Wallingford, Wantage): https://www.heraldseries.co.uk/contactus/send_a_letter/
- Henley Standard: email@example.com
- Henley Herald: firstname.lastname@example.org